Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 5 : Homework

This is the view of my mother looking down on her. I had to sand on a tree stump to get this view. I really like how her hair is blowing in the wind
This is a view of my mom looking up on her. I had to figure out a way to get this with out laying on the ground because it was really muddy so i did something kinda like a crab walk , but with one arm on the ground and one on the camera.
To get this one I had to have him stand on top of me while I laid on the ground looking up at him. I thought it was cool because I got the light right above him. I didn't use the flash.
To get this one I had to get on my knees. It was difficult to get a good angle, but i finally got one.
This one I tried many angles. From above and below,but I desided that this one was the best. I had to get on my knees to get this.
I thought this was an interesting angle. I had to mess around with the lighting though because i kept getting shadows on the book. I had to lay on the stomach to get this.
To get this one I had to lay on my back under a table and peek my camera out from under it because it was up the wall.
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: