I like the one of Faith laying down, but the stick in the middle kind of distracted me. Was there a different angle that you could've gotten about the same picture without the stick?
I guess i could've got a different angle. She was trying to stand up when i got the picture so i had to hurry, but i like the info thanks i will try that next time.
Beautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI like the one of Faith laying down, but the stick in the middle kind of distracted me. Was there a different angle that you could've gotten about the same picture without the stick?
ReplyDeleteI guess i could've got a different angle. She was trying to stand up when i got the picture so i had to hurry, but i like the info thanks i will try that next time.
DeleteI like the close up of Maya but maybe zoom out a little bit to include her ear but I really like it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk Thanks. I was just trying to get a real close shot.
DeleteI love you're pictures liv! They're all really creative!
ReplyDelete